This broccoli slaw recipe is so simple and easy to throw together. I think you are going to love it.
I love recipes like that. The kind that you can quickly toss together and one that everyone loves.
I served this broccoli slaw the other evening with my grilled chicken legs. The crunch from the slaw and the flavor from the dressing I made went perfectly with the grilled chicken. But, this slaw recipe goes well with so many dishes. It is definitely one of my favorite go-to recipes.
I used a prepared broccoli slaw from the salad section of my grocery store as my based and then added a bit of onion and mixed it all together with my dressing.
From start to finish, I had this slaw made in less than 10 minutes.
I don’t know about you, but when a slaw recipe tastes that great and can be thrown together in a jiffy, I call it a keeper for sure!
Here’s my broccoli slaw recipe. I hope you love it, too!
- 2 (12-ounce) bags broccoli slaw
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Pour broccoli slaw into a large bowl. Add chopped red onion.
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, add mayonnaise or yogurt, vinegar, sugar, and lime juice. Whisk together with a fork and pour half of dressing over broccoli slaw.
- Toss slaw together to make sure well-dressed. Add additional dressing as needed. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Add chopped parsley as garnish (optional).
- Serve with remaining dressing on the side.