This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Easy Caesar Dressing is creamy and delicious! A restaurant-style caesar salad dressing made at home!
There are a few salad dressings that absolutely make a salad. Take caesar salad for example. I remember during a trip into Atlanta when I was in elementary school, Mama took my sister and me to a restaurant for lunch. The restaurant’s house salad was a Caesar salad that they served as soon as you were seated at your table.
As a bright eyed, sassy little thing, I looked up at the waitress and said, “May I please have ranch dressing with my salad?”
The sweet waitress just looked at me with a smile and said, “Honey, if you try that salad as is and do not like it, I promise I’ll bring you whatever dressing you want.” Needless to say, I didn’t need to ask her for another dressing after all. Ha ha!
That made a very memorable moment in my Caesar salad and Caesar dressing evolution!
Now, I prefer to make my own Caesar dressing at home. It only takes a jiffy and I know every one of the handful of ingredients that I use for it.
Seriously, it has to be one of the fastest dressing recipes in my arsenal and one that I turn to time and time again. This recipe does not use raw eggs, making it last longer in the refrigerator and safe for those with egg sensitivities to still be able to enjoy!
I’ve also included the option to use Greek yogurt in place of mayonnaise in my recipe. I recommend that you use whichever mayonnaise or Greek yogurt you prefer to eat.
Here’s my Caesar Dressing Recipe. I hope you love it as much as we do!
Classic Caesar Dressing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Whisk lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste and Dijon mustard until well-combined. Add in mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt) and whisk until creamy. Stir in parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.