Slow Cooker Shredded Beef is perfect to add to so many delicious dishes and recipes. Make this slow cooker shredded beef and keep on hand for easy dinner recipes.
Making Slow Cooker Shredded Beef to have on hand for recipes throughout the week has to be one of my favorite things ever. Well, that and making slow cooker chicken for the same purpose. But, having shredded beef stocked in the refrigerator just makes life easier.
And thankfully, it doesn’t take much thought, time, or energy on my part.
Some days, I have none to spare!
Do you ever feel like that?
Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love cooking. It is like free therapy for me. No need to pay to go sprawl out on someone’s sofa to tell them about my day when I can just head to my kitchen and get reenergized while baking a cake or making pie crust, making homemade bread, or even something as simple as making breakfast or supper for my family.
But some days, especially when our homeschooling day seems to linger from sun-up to sun-down, we’re running from one activity or appointment to another, and I haven’t even attempted to think about what to make for supper, having made shredded beef in the slow cooker is like the most brilliant thing I’ve ever done. It makes me feel like a genius or something.
And it sort of tastes like that, too.
So, pull that slow cooker out of the cabinet and get ready to make some delicious shredded beef. I’ve got some absolute delicious dishes that you’ll definitely want to have this shredded beef ready and waiting to go into like shredded beef nachos, brunswick stew, enchilada casserole.
Here’s my Slow Cooker Shredded Beef recipe. You’ll love it. Promise.
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Recipe
- 1 3-4 pound boneless roast beef chuck or round roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Stone House Seasoning
- Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. Add beef broth to slow cooker. Pour Worcestershire sauce over the top of roast and sprinkle with Stone House Seasoning.
- Cook roast in slow cooker for 4 hours on High setting or 6-8 hours on Low.
- Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then add back to the gravy in the slow cooker set on warm for another hour.
- Store shredded beef and gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for later use.