Apple Pear Salad Recipe – This Apple Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette makes a delicious salad anytime of year, but especially throughout the holidays.
This. You need this salad in your life. Pretty much immediately.
It started as an apple pecan salad, but quickly as I started making it, it morphed into this amazing Apple Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette, roasted pecans, bleu cheese crumbles, and pomegranate seeds.
I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and supper.
Apple Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Recipe
And let’s be honest, after eating a Thanksgiving spread to beat the band, I really need to.
This salad is perfect anytime of year, but really, really shines during the holidays.
Won’t it be gorgeous for Thanksgiving and Christmas? All that beautiful color to brighten up the buffet?
Regardless though, I’m in love with it.
Here’s the recipe for my Apple Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Apple Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 apples
- 3 pears
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup roasted pecans or walnuts
- bleu cheese crumbles I use Maytag
- Pomegranate seeds
- In a large measuring cup, combine Pomegranate juice, honey, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk together until well-combined. Continue to whisk as you add in olive oil to emulsify. Pour dressing into serving container and set aside.
Apple Pear Salad
- In a medium bowl, pour about 1/2 cup of Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Core and thinly slice apples and pears, adding to the bowl and tossing in the vinaigrette.
- In another large serving bowl, combine salad greens, roasted pecans, bleu cheese crumbles and pomegranate seeds. Using a slotted spoon, remove fruit from dressing and add into the salad bowl.
- Serve with dressing Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing.