The Best Blender Enchilada Sauce Recipe – Ready in less than 5 minutes, this homemade enchilada sauce is gluten free, full of flavor, and simply the best!!!
Oh friends! Do I have something that I think is going to absolutely change your world. Well, at least it did mine! You see, for years I’ve been making my traditional homemade enchilada sauce which is absolutely lovely and delicious in every single way. But, one day I decided to try to make it even easier, even faster, and with as few ingredients as possible.
And let me just say, I feel like this is the best enchilada sauce ever!
It is easy. It is fast. It has just a few ingredients (that are pantry staples, by the way!). It is gluten free. It is… well… everything I wanted! Therefore, I call it the best blender enchilada sauce for all of those reasons! 🙂
I’ve been using it on a weekly basis at my house for months now and everyone absolutely loves it. When you make a change that big, you want to make sure it is well loved (and then some!).
The Best Blender Enchilada Sauce Recipe
How to Make The Best Blender Enchilada Sauce Recipe
To make my blender enchilada sauce, I just add all of the ingredients into my blender and give it a whirl. I say that it takes less than 5 minutes to make, but in reality, it takes mere seconds once you have all of the ingredients pulled out of your pantry!
Once it is blended, it is ready for immediate use or to store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a month.
Favorite Recipes to Use
- Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Beef Enchilada Recipe
- Chicken Enchilada Recipe
- Enchilada Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchilada Stuffed Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Beef Enchilada Dip Recipe
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Salad Recipe
- Taco Salad Recipe
See why I like to keep it on hand? It is a meal prep essential at my house!
Here’s my super easy, and the best ever blender enchilada sauce recipe. I hope you find it as useful as we do!
The Best Blender Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 cup homemade chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar optional
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender container and secure the lid. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
For Vegetarian and Vegan Enchilada Sauce:Use vegetable stock
For Sugar-Free, Paleo, and Whole 30:To make sugar-free, use 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and omit the brown sugar.