This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This pumpkin cheesecake dip is such an easy dip recipe that tastes just like pumpkin cheesecake! Perfect for fall parties, entertaining, and more!
What We Love About this Recipe
- Tastes Amazing. If you like cheesecake, then this is a recipe you surely need to save to your recipe box now! It tastes just like cheesecake!
- Quick and Easy Recipe. This recipe uses 5 simple ingredients and is ready in 10 minutes!
- Make Ahead Ease. I love that this dip makes a wonderful make ahead appetizer – perfect for busy holidays or preparing for game days.
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Cream together the softened cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour into a serving bowl and serve.
What to Serve with Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Graham Crackers
- Pretzel Chips
- Apple Slices
- Pear Slices
You can always serve this dip on a serving board with an assortment of these cookies, crackers, and fruit. You may notice that people will sample each with the dip to test it!
How to Make Ahead and Store
Simply pour the prepared dip into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When ready to serve, just remove from the refrigerator and serve. The dip will soften as it reaches room temperature.
Can You Serve this Dip as a Dessert?
While I generally serve this as an appetizer, you can of course serve it as a really, really easy dessert as well.
Here’s my pumpkin cheesecake dip recipe. Make it soon! I think you’ll love it.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- Cream the cream cheese and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract until well combined. Pour into a serving bowl and serve. May be refrigerated in an airtight container.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Ingredient Substitutions:
- Use confectioner’s sugar in place of brown sugar
- Use dairy-free cream cheese for a dairy-free option