This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
50 Slow Cooker Recipes for Supper gives you plenty of weeknight dinner ideas and recipes perfect for busy weeknights!
Can you believe it is time for school to start again? That was one fast summer! To get ready for the start of school, I look for slow cooker recipes for those school night meals. With the slow cooker, I can have delicious and nutritious meals that have cooked during the day and are ready when everyone gets home. Below are 50 back to school slow cooker suppers that my family loves and I hope your family will, too.
50 Slow Cooker Recipes for Supper
Soup and Chili Slow Cooker Recipes
From the heartiest chili to the traditional vegetable soup, these slow cooker soup and chili recipes will become favorites for those back to school suppers this fall.
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Add a Pinch
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup – Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Chunky Chicken Vegetable Soup – Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew – Lana’s Cooking
- Slow Cooker Split Peas Soup with Ham – Simple Bites
- Slow Cooker Beef and Barley Soup – Picky Palate
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup with Chicken and Mushrooms – A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
- Easy Taco Soup – A Southern Fairytale
- Skinny Chicken Pablano Soup – A Southern Fairytale
- 6 Hour Slow Cooker Chili – A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
- Slow Cooker Beef and Chorizo Chili – Picky Palate
Beef, Lamb, and Veal Slow Cooker Recipes
What could be better on a school night than a hearty slow cooker meal of beef, lamb, or veal? These recipes include roasts, thick beef sandwiches, steak, pasta, and even goulash that will make school night suppers a special treat.
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef – Add a Pinch
- Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Roast Beef – Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Beef Ziti – Add a Pinch
- Balsamic Roast Beef – Add a Pinch
- Roast Beef with Espresso Sriracha Sauce – Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Ginger and Orange Glazed Pot Roast – Recipe Girl
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches – Taste and Tell
- Crock Pot Beef Pot Roast – Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Beef – Picky Palate
- Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Beef – A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
- Fork Tender Swiss Steak – Southern Plate
- Slow Cooker Hungarian Goulash – A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
- Slow Cooker Lamb Stroganoff – Recipe Girl
- Veal Pot Roast with Root Vegetables – Simple Bites
Chicken and Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes
These slow cooker chicken and turkey recipes are ones your entire family will love. Enchiladas, chicken and dumplings, Tex-Mex chicken, turkey meatballs, and pastas are just a few of these family-friendly meals.
- Shredded Salsa Chicken – Add a Pinch
- Chicken Artichoke Pasta – Add a Pinch
- Chicken Enchiladas – Add a Pinch
- Crockpot Cheesesteak Pulled Chicken – How Sweet It Is
- Easy Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings – How Sweet It Is
- Crockpot Stuffed Chicken Breasts – How Sweet It Is
- Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken and Beans – Recipe Girl
- Slow Cooker Chicken Paprikash – Taste and Tell
- Slow Cooker Coconut Ginger Chicken and Vegetables – Simple Bites
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chipotle Chicken Tortellini – Picky Palate
- Slow Cooker Lemon Honey and Dijon Chicken Dinner – Picky Palate
- Rosemary Citrus Garlic Crockpot Chicken – A Southern Fairytale
- Healthy Crockpot Mini Turkey Meatballs – How Sweet It Is
- Slow Cooker Turkey Spaghetti – A Southern Fairytale
- Crockpot Chicken Adobo – Table for Two
Pork Slow Cooker Recipes
Ribs, tenderloin, barbecue, jambalaya, and carnitas all are included in these slow cooker pork recipes. Back to school suppers couldn’t get any better than this.
- Pork Roast Recipe – Add a Pinch
- Easy Slow Cooker Ribs – Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops – Add a Pinch
- Chipotle Root Beer Pulled Pork – Add a Pinch
- Honey Soy Pork Tenderloin – Add a Pinch
- Slow Cooker White Beans with Smoked Ham Hocks – Lana’s Cooking
- Slow Cooker Sesame Pork – Taste and Tell
- Crockpot Beer Carnitas – How Sweet It Is
- Slow Cooker Jambalaya – A Spicy Perspective
- Slow Cooker Peach Salsa Pork Roast with Sweet Potatoes – Foodie with Family
What slow cooker do you use??
My favourite fall recipe is Lamb Shanks. It is simple and delicious. The secret ingredient is whole allspice.